On Page SEO
On Page Optimization
On-page optimization is nothing but techniques that you bring in, while designing the web pages that are helpful in making the pages Search Engine Friendly. Search engines are trying to provide their users with the most relevant sites for any particular query. Maybe your website has a lot of material and is relevant to searches for your product, but it may not have been designed or written in a way that is search engine friendly.
Most Important Factors: – Before you kick start the SEO campaign, it is important to keep in mind the following things in order to achieve on page optimization:
1. Include your keyword in your Domain Name it is far better to think about search engine optimization at the very beginning of the process. For example, if it is at all possible, choose a domain name that will allow you to include your most important keyword or search term in your URL.
2. Enrich your pages with content many people want to get a high ranking for various keywords or keyword phrases, but if you look at the text on their web pages you can hardly find these vital words. This is a major misunderstanding. It is true that your main keywords and key phrases should be in your title tag and your description meta tags, and even in the keywords meta tag, but they must also appear on the page itself and they must appear in some strategic places on that page. Search Engines will not recognize that your page is truly about a Product/Service unless these words appear in headlines on the page, in the opening paragraph, in the file or domain name in link text and in the body text of your page.
3. Use different Title Tags for all pages the most important sentence on any web page is the title tag. The title tag gives the search engine a good indication as to what your page is all about. Incorporate your main keywords or search phrases into your title tag, and keep them at the very front of the sentence. These keywords are more important than your company name. The title tags of each of the sub-pages of the site should reflect the main content of those pages. Never use the same title tag for all the pages of the site.
4. Description Tag Just as the title tag is the most important sentence or phrase on any page, the description tag is the most important paragraph on any page. Summarize the gist of your page in two or three pages, again incorporating the keywords and search phrases for which you think people will use when searching for your site.
5. Keyword Research Here you may need the services of an SEO Professional. Generally people make the mistake by putting lot of keywords and in a hope to attract search engine they do keyword stuffing and ultimately it goes against your seo campaign as search engines treat it as keyword spamming.